Dr. Mohammad Aref , holding Ph.D. on Environmental Engineering from USA.
having 28years’ work experience in Oil & Gas Industry Upstream & Downstream (Constructions, Production , Drilling Rigs& Drilling Services) in Middle East, Europe, Africa, Asia, North America & Australia Regions.
17 years International Experience in various Senior Managerial & Key positions in QHSE & HazMat Subject with ( SHELL, Schlumberger and other International Services Organizations)..
- HSE Award from ADNOC/ADCO 2012
- Steering Committee Award from ADIPEC. 2014 & 2015
- HSE Award from TOTAL 2014.
- IAEA Regional NORM Workshop ( Speaker ) 2014.
- HSE Winner Award from ADNOC/ADMA 2015
- Developed IMS for Marine Organizations ( 2013-2014) UAE.
Professional & Technical Competency:
- Registered OHSE Practitioner.
- Certified RPO/RPA/QE by Atomic Licensing Board.
- IRCA Leda Auditor for ISO’s ( 9001, 14001, 18001, 50001 ).
- BOW-Tie Risk Management Practitioner. UK
- TapRoot Team Leader Certified. USA.
- Registered Practitioner Tripod BETA Incident Investigator ( HSE ).UK
- Certified HAZOP Team Leader
Published altos of HSE & HazMat , Waste Management Tech Papers/Presentations during int. Professional Conferences for last 10 years.